Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby Tomas


 I haven't yet formally introduced the new member of our family and it is my pleasure to take advantage of it today. I'd like you to meet my baby Tomas(what a proud mama he made me). He's just a puppy and still needs mother attention.


He likes to roll over(a lot),jump sideways and all ways, he likes nibbling his two snoopy toys, and most of all sleeping in a grotesque manner. I just love this cute brown fur ball. His name is in memory of my greatgrandmother's death anniversary(the day this bundle of joy arrived in our loving arms), Tomasa.






Baby Tomas has always been mistaken for a mix breed of highbreed dogs. But he's just simply Tomas, an "askal"(asong-kalye; local streetdog in the Philippines). He is simply Tomas like no other, our baby Tomas.



A quote for us from Baby Tomas:
Hold on and never let go of the rope. We will make it through! WE CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment