Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WHAT-er?! (a disaster)


Do I have to say it twice?
"Water!" yes, water. What about it?

So I had this crazy-idea(believe me it was crazy), flashing before my eyelids a thousand times, when my mom just finished constructing our mini turtle pond. It has always been an unreachable dream for me to have a project involving water. I always wanted to create my own water photoshoot. The idea sounded bells in my ears. 

My plan was to  put on a net-like make up and just dive and shoot. And so, I thought it was as easy as dive and shoot but I didn't know the troubles I had to face. Water was not my element and it wasn't that cooperative too.The best idea turned into worst.

I should have taken precautions and think less as a fish. In the first place I was born as a human being, no scales, gills and fins. I had a false confidence on being a fish in my past life. And yes! I have to say and type it twice, "WHAT-er! WATER!"

After the shoot I had my earinfection. I hear things as if I was in a cave. The worst part, I think the bacterias/dirt in the water reached my brain. It's giving me headaches and paranoia. I can't even breathe through my nostrils. It's all clogged up and I feel a  pinch  everytime I try.

NO MORE WATER FOR ME! this was not a good idea at all(I didn't even have good outputs with the photos. But it's better to have outputs where you can learn and improve. right? (or I'm just saying this to make myself feel better?).



Outputs of the said shoot, below:



"Look! A pufferfish"



Do fishes have white underfins?

I look gay here

I don't think fishes need volumized eyelashes.





No comments:

Post a Comment