Tuesday, January 31, 2012

At the end of the day


Dear GSoles! I would like to say sorry first if this entry is not that inspiring or motivational. If you do not want to know or read more you can stop at this point.

So if you did then you might still be reading from this point and hopefully onwards. I am so exhausted today. It was still early in the morning that my performance was a total pain in the neck. My first subject in the morning was moved one hour earlier. I had to do a double effort in getting out of my bed.

I had to climb the stairs from ground floor up to the fifth floor. I can say that the elevator at school is useless. Sometimes it smelled like wet leather. There are times that it turns into a mini horror cell. The lights work seasonal. I've tried riding in pitch black. It was like "damn! I should have taken the stairs".

And so today, we had our usual verbal type of quiz. It's been like this for the past two meetings. Questionnaires were not given anymore. It was like a single droplet falling into the surface. Everyone was affected for that single act of someone or some of them. Either they were a group of opportunistic zombies or it was a single brainless hungry zombie, I am furious.

Everyone was paying for the bad deed. SH*T! I felt that the questions per item were not repeated and felt fast forward. It took about eight seconds per question before she asks the next item. If you left it blank or still trying to remember that familiar answer at the tip of your tongue, I would suggest to abandon that and move on. It will just complicate and frustrate your thoughts and inner feelings.

After passing my half-answered paper I had to take a deep breath and close my eyes for awhile. She extended the time until eleven o'clock. Of course I got annoyed. I don't get it when the researchers' studies proved that humans have an average of twenty minutes retention(attention span) before their brains wonder off and remember nothing. Why does my subjects go beyond this limit? I'm sure I can behave for the first twenty minutes. Beyond that,  I wouldn't recall any of the topics.

Later in the afternoon, I had to do a favor for a friend. I accepted it because my next class would be four hours away. I had to make efforts changing into my beauty consultant attire and put colors on my pale face. We arrived at the center minutes late. I had to make all the preparations and had to conduct the facial myself to one client.

My friend kept on telling me to purchase the catalogues while I was in the middle of my facial. This friend kept on interrupting me, asking questions while I was still attending to her client's queries. She ordered me to talk to our head director. I still had to clean up and pack the things being used. The time was two minutes away from hitting four o'clock.

I told her she could ask our director herself while I hurry packing up so that we could leave. She forced me to do it myself. I got fed up later and had to take slower and longer breathings. I had to smile and laugh it all out. She kept on ranting about her next class and about getting late.

In my most possible polite way, I reminded her that I already missed my class even if it wasn't my business at all to be there. I wouldn't earn from her client. I just did that out of my pure helping heart. It was a go-give spirit.

We rode on the taxi to catch up with her next class. I had to pay for the expenses. Gawd! I don't like to count all my efforts because I would sound rude. but I was pissed off. I was thirsty, tired and burnt out. I still have to deliver a product at the hospital. I was supposed to meet my buyer earlier. But had to postpone it due to the incessant request of my friend.

I still had to meet her again at six-thirty. I had to wait another two hours before her class ends. I also lost my one thousand peso bill. Good thing that my girlfriend joined me at the mall. She refilled my thoughts, my heart, and my energy. I decided to go home with her without bothering of waiting for my friend. She assured me that tomorrow would be another day. The sun would shine brightly for us and this heavy rain would come to an end.

She hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead.
i love you...


we've got each other. we're not harming anyone.
say all you want, judge at us. but we're just being true.







Denise❤Tadz




No comments:

Post a Comment