Friday, January 27, 2012

Say GRACE

 Hello GSoles! Today the sun seemed shy. I woke up late around 10am. It was gloomy outside and a feathery rain ruled the sky.
 
Everyone I met along the street to my school were all moving at a slow pace. They looked tired, lazy, and sleepy. Nothing was listed on my mini organizer either. No bookings, no facials, no make-up sessions, and no gig with friends. I thought to myself that this was one of the days which I just felt nothing meaningful.

At 3pm my phone vibrated incessantly for an unknown reason.  I shove my hands on my big pocket and reached for my phone. It said "Cedric & frnds.CAKE". My eyes gradually widened as if they were ready to pop out any moment. I was nodding and wanted to say what I just forgot.

The feeling you get when you remember something really important to do later and you totally forgot to plan. Yes, I was feeling it. Last week on a very late Friday night, I made a promise to a street boy. He was not just a street boy. His name was Cedric and he was my God-given savior along with his other angel friends.

It was last year, not long ago that I was on my old useless past. I was puffing on a cheap stick of black ciggy that time. My world was upside down and I puffed too much making me feel dizzy and about to loose my consciousness. Coming from no where and out of their inborn human feelings, these children helped me without even robbing things out of my purse.
 
I didn't see them after. I didn't even had the chance to ask their names and thank them. Until last Friday night at Starr, our paths crossed again as I lit another stick. They smiled at me and greeted me as if we've been long friends. I ended up chatting with them. We talked about education, career, and (as children) they asked for my love life. I giggled because I didn't expect it from such young children.

All I could say that time was that I was not ready for those things. I couldn't afford love life at the moment. I was focusing on my business. But at the back of my mind, deep in my heart, I asked myself the same questions.

They asked for "limos" but as usual I do not give money to street children. I don't want them ending up gambling or buying addictive stuffs with my money (rugby-boys do that). Since I haven't yet thanked them for helping me out last year. I wanted to give them something special. I asked them what food they like because I do not give money. They were all up for chocolate cake.

Back on today...
I thought of buying a large cake. But I thought it would be hard to distribute slices without utensils. I ended up buying chocolate biscuits and mini bars of Hershey & Snickers instead. I packed them in white plastic cellophane and close them in a knot.

I will be giving these packs of sweets tonight. Twenty innocent, young, and kind angels will be so happy to see me tonight. GSoles out there! If you think you don't deserve to live and you made really bad decisions in the past, God will always send someone to remind you that you are still his innocent child. He forgives and gives second chances. Let us not forget to thank God in His many forms. Let us not forget to say GRACE.

1st step for GOOD SOLES sharing GRACE
PHOTOS:
Bag of sweets.


"The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity. "
— Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910)




Packed individually.
"Love comes in many forms. I feel so in love having met these angels.  Love doesn't require to come from the opposite sex nor give fleshy pleasures. Love is having Grace and sharing that Grace to everyone."











❤Tadz

No comments:

Post a Comment